1/13/2007

10 Ways Purification Oil Will Brighten Your Day

Purification is an antiseptic blend of Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus), lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis), melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia), lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida) and myrtle (Myrtus communis) formulated for diffusing to purify and cleanse the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke and disagreeable odors.

So I put the Purification Oil to work for me this morning:

1. I put a few drops of Purification Oil in the bucket of warm water to clean the floor. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't use stinking, poisonous, chemical commercial cleaners. By putting a few drops of a favorite essential oil like Purification in the water, it's a joy to clean even for those of us who don't like the chore. If you like to clean however, it will be an even more enjoyable task for you using Purification Oil!

2. Then I put a drop of Purification Oil along with the detergent in the dishwasher. The dishes not only come out sparkling clean, they smell fresh too.

3. To wash the kitchen counters and tables, I use a spray bottle with a lot of water, a little dish soap and a few drops of Purification. May home smells fresh and clean, and I have not even started the essential oil diffuser yet.

4. I plug in the diffuser in my office, leaving the door open for the scent to spread throughout the home. (Yes, I work my aromatherapy business from the comfort of my home!) Since my bottle of Purification Oil is almost empty I open a new one. 10 drops into the diffuser well starts the diffuser to emit the micro fine essential oil vapor for a wonderful and uplifting air.

5. The diffuser emitting therapeutic-grade Purification Oil has several distinct benefits. Besides the good smell that brightens my home, breathing in the micro fine particles of this essential oil blend cleanses my body also from within. The vapor goes where the viruses and bacteria travel, through the nose into the body. The essential oil travelling the same route destroys the pathogens and cleanses the air way. It's no wonder that people with breathing problems love Purification Oil. And essential oil lovers swear by their oils to protect them from colds and the flu.

For a moment just imagine you diffuse an adulterated, chemically laden essential oil. Not only does it bring you no wellness benefits at all, breathing in synthetic fumes spells harm. Often the body revolts against these perfume quality oils with reactions like headache and a strong dislike for scents. The same holds true for the now widely proclaimed plug-in toilet scents and air fresheners in the bottle. Medical scientists warn strongly against the use of such chemical air fresheners because of the risks to your health. Don't harm yourself with inferior essential oils. Get therapeutic-grade Young Living Essential Oils!

6. Diffusing Purification Oil also dispels disagreeable odors (cigarette smoke, pet odors, cooking scents). This oil blend effectively neutralizes mildew too. Read the Report: Destroy Mold, Toxic Mold, Black Mold And Mildew In As Little As 24 Hours & Keep It From Coming Back.

7. The empty bottle of Purification Oil is still useful to me. I remove the cap and dispenser. The little plastic dispenser - still smelling wonderfully - I place at the bottom of the garbage can where it still can be useful in neutralizing odors.

8. The empty bottle goes into a drawer, either in the kitchen to keep critters away, or in the bathroom drawer to sweeten my towels. You can use Purification Oils also effectively against moths. Just sprinkle a paper towel with Purification Oil and place it over a hanger in your closet. Enjoy a natural insect repellent.

9. Now what's left is hanging up the cloth. Of course I did put Purification Oil in the washer - a few drops on a handkerchief for instance - so my clothes would smell refreshing clean.

10. Later, when I iron the clothes, I will put a drop of Purification Oil into the water of my steam iron. It's not only a joy for the person doing the ironing chore, Purification Oil gives the clothes a long lasting ultra clean smell too.

Would you like to read 12 more uses of Purification Oil, look under Purification Oil here.

Resource: Maria Schasteen is editor of aroma-essence.com, Nature's Most Trusted Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils Store. You may use this article freely with resource and all links intact.

No comments: